FAQ - The Finnieston Food Crawl
1. When can I book?
2. What do I get for my money?
You'll dine at three on Finnieston's best restaurants; The Finnieston, Porter & Rye and The Gannet. You'll enjoy one course in each restaurant with a drink to match. You can peruse the full menu here. You can dine in any order you like.
3. What about dietary requirements?
We'll ask for your dietary requirements when you make your booking.
4. What if I want to order more drinks or side dishes?
If you'd like additional items, please order them on the night and then simply settle your bill directly with each business before you move on to the next restaurant.
5. When is the next one?
More information about dates will be announced soon. Sign up to our mailing list below to be notified of the next one.
6. What other areas of Glasgow can I do a food crawl in?
We've got more details coming soon about other areas of Glasgow. For now, please sign up for more details and you'll be the first to know when we announce new locations.
7. I want to do the food crawl but I'm not in Glasgow on those dates.
Simply get in touch with us through our contact form and we'll try to make arrangements which work around your travel plans.